The beautiful Kensington Manor community is a premier location in Ocoee, Florida.
As a suburb of Orlando, we are fortunate to enjoy a rich and dynamic neighborhood environment. Established in 2005, the Kensington Manor of Ocoee community is set apart from other neighborhoods. Here, we foster a friendly and safe family environment for our residents and guests. We offer opportunities for social engagement including local community events such as family picnics, holiday parties, and garage sales.
An Exceptional Community
The Kensington Manor community is known for fostering a well-maintained, safe, and family-friendly environment with many acres of natural beauty amidst great live oaks, pine trees, and beautiful natural habitats. We go to great lengths to use, protect, and enhance the environment and natural features within our community. Our oak tree-lined community and combination of outdoor amenities rival the best of Orlando’s communities. Our neighborhood features include:
- Quiet & friendly Ocoee neighborhood.
- Community pool.
- Community Club House.
- Kensington Manor features homes in Victorian, Craftsman, and Classic styles with designs that include two or three car garages. All homes also have 13 foot ceilings.
- Near by shopping and entertainment.
- Commuter friendly location near major roadways.
- Nearby areas for outdoor activities.